quinta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2008

You told me that you love me,
And I love you more than the words that I wrote over your body.
You told that you love me, but you killed me crossing that door.
I cry, and cry; now I don't love you...
I can remember the night when our bodies explode of pleasure.
Remember baby, I told that your skin is like roses.
When I think of all this things... My heart cries, because you told me I love you.
Oh babe! Why did you leave, turn back...
Don't you see, I’m dying...
If you told me one more time that you love me...
I turn over the world, and say to anyone, that I’m the happiest person of the world...
But, you don't say that again, do you know why?
Only because, I don't want you more.
Now i say goodbye...
Texto escrito há mais de um ano.
12 Março 2007

Sem comentários: